gwl-devel

Re: guix: workflow: command not found

From: Olivier Dion
Subject: Re: guix: workflow: command not found
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2022 13:59:00 -0400

On Tue, 26 Apr 2022, Luis Felipe <luis.felipe.la@protonmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm following the tutorial in the website (https://www.guixwl.org/tutorial),
> but I get this message when trying to the workflow command:
>
> guix workflow --help
> guix: workflow: command not found
> Try `guix --help' for more information.
>
> Also, "guix --help" does not list it, but "guix package -I" says it is
> installed:
>
> gwl 0.4.0 out
> /gnu/store/sdl9p9y1kj8macwcz4mjid6m3xd15wzz-gwl-0.4.0
>
> What could this be? I'm using Guix system.

I have this `wf-env` script for my research' workflows:

#!/bin/sh

# I assume that you have gwl installed in one of the following profiles.
export
GUIX_EXTENSIONS_PATH=$HOME/.guix-home/profile/share/guix/extensions:$HOME/.guix-profile/share/guix/extensions

guix time-machine --channels=./.channels.scm -- $@

Don't mind the time-machine stuff if you don't need it.  Just replace
the last line with `guix $@` and then `./wf-env workflow run my-wf.w`.

Regards,
old

--