gwm-general

Re: [Gwm-general] website and contributing

From: Ramanan Selvaratnam
Subject: Re: [Gwm-general] website and contributing
Date: Mon, 27 May 2002 03:15:32 +0000

Hello,
Can someone answer the questions raised by Joe, below.

On Thursday 14 February 2002 03:24, "Joe Betz" <address@hidden> wrote:
> The website looks great!  I am working on docs for other open source
> projects currently.  I am a little unsure what contributing to GWM
> involves.  My main interest is providing quality documentation to open
> source software and programming languages (like php and mono's C#).
> Could anyone tell me a little more about what is GWM and Libre
> Documentation is about?  What could someone like me do to contribute?
>
> Cheers,
> Joe Betz

Also any explanations of what other activity is happenning away from the
website (CVS etc.) would be helpful.

I am finally getting to grips with emacs/sgml etc. and would love to
contribute the newly aquired skills back tothe community.

All the best

Ram