gwm-general

[Gwm-general] devour

From: Emmie Soto
Subject: [Gwm-general] devour
Date: Sat, 5 Aug 2006 04:45:42 -0500

And Arnold Israel had really broken the delicate coating of iceover her. All through dinner, Kurt concentrated on Fran. May I take you out to a funnyplace for lunch? And you will come by me Wednesday evening for a little dinner tomeet some friends? Yes, Sam caught, you regard yourself as very European, Mrs. When he slipped into their room, Fran was asleep. Bobbing atcherries is not so pretty a sport at forty-three. He wished they were going to see more of Mrs. Sam was certain that she had forgotten Arnold Israel. He identifiedcertain Paris letters, with a thick, black, bold script, asIsraels. Biedner, obviously proudof this Americanism. He wished they were going to see more of Mrs. And that aviator fellow, that Italian, Gioserro, had carried on theprocess. Biedner tells me you were responsible for it. Wouldnt be such a badguy to have with you in a scrap! They stood there till palms and sea had vanished andthey could see only the lights of Naples. Yes, Sam caught, you regard yourself as very European, Mrs. Bobbing atcherries is not so pretty a sport at forty-three. Sam Dodsworth did not know the song washackneyed. Was it really true that sinceProhibition it was difficult to get wine in America? Back to the hotel, weary, a grateful cupof tea, and slow dressing. She was dressed in soft black, worn alittle sloppily, and she was pale. You never have fun out ofnot letting anybody know you know something. He began, shyly keepingit from Fran, to sketch doorways. Yes, Sam caught, you regard yourself as very European, Mrs. Already the manager was upon them, smirking, inviting them in twolanguages to give up their wraps. Obviously Fran had no doubts whatever about Kurt von Obersdorf. I think it would havebeen amusing to watch them, for a little while. One feels she could doanything she wanted to enough. He reflected that Fran had an unsurpassed show-window display butnot much on the shelves inside. That would be very kind of you, Sam said unenthusiastically. There is another place I do know, over the street.