gzz-dev

[Gzz] eel experimentally

From: Cecilia Gonzalez
Subject: [Gzz] eel experimentally
Date: Sat, 29 Jul 2006 00:09:36 -0700

That note only reached her yesterday, said Holmes. This may account also for the obvious fact thathis wife has ceased to love him. Yes, it is all we can do to make him wash his hands, and hisface is as black as a tinkers. On the contrary, Watson, you can see everything. And you have no doubt that it is your husbandshand, madam? Also,by the way, that it is extremely improbable that he has gas laidon in his house. He opened the Gladstone bag as he spoke, and took out, to myastonishment, a very large bath-sponge. I was wondering what I should say to this dearlittle woman to-night when she meets me at the door. We made our way downstairs as quietly as possible, and out intothe bright morning sunshine. There is no reason, therefore, to think that moneytroubles have been weighing upon his mind. It was no wonder that no onewas stirring. Do you think that I would respond to sucha trifle and yet be ignorant of his death? A shock of very bright red hair grew low overhis eyes and forehead. Hisappearance, you see, is so remarkable that no one can pass himwithout observing him. Inten days I had the money and had paid the debt. It was the toy which he hadpromised to bring home. You are a funny one, chuckled the inspector. It was pierced in the brim for ahat-securer, but the elastic was missing. I reached this one, said my friend, by sitting upon fivepillows and consuming an ounce of shag. I want to test a little theory of mine, said he, pulling on hisboots. We shall now have a littlesupper and then retire, for we may have a very busy dayto-morrow.