gzz-dev

[Gzz] accompaniment

From: Nettie Bray
Subject: [Gzz] accompaniment
Date: Wed, 6 Sep 2006 19:30:20 -0700

But I agree with Mother that you dont meanit. And Fred wondered if he really had beenonly teasing. Hazel was bland and forgiving, but then, Sara sniffed, Hazel wasstill afraid of servants.
Channing Pragg; not till now hadshe been snubbed by an expert like Comrade Kitz.
But we cant just consider ourselves in this life, Fred.
Think you could get old lady Pragg to pull a soirée, or whatevershe calls it, for me? Put it there on the chair; Ill sew it on
Hegushed, Hope youve been able to raise a little dough, Guy.
He had heard her so-calling it on the telephone, thatevening. He would see many goldenroads beyond the walls of Samarkand Youd be bored to death travelling, shouted Howard.
CHAPTER XIVNo doubt Sara and Eugene Silga didnt deserve any particular creditfor it. Sara felt that she had been sent back to the kitchen.
Well sir, I cernly would like to see that. Sure, but the world revolution has to be pretty busy, too,Howard.
Ive told Mother and Ive told her, butI just cant get her to listen to me. He travels the fastest who travelsalone . Sara and Howard swapped glances of surprise.
He stood apart andspied on his own fussing.
I neverclaimed to be much good on deciding what other people ought to do. But all I can recall is how sore our feet got.
He had heard her so-calling it on the telephone, thatevening. But it was Annabels eyes that most pleaded for Howard. Though I bet your mother is sweating todeath, this morning, laying out her sweet peas. Why dont she put in some good sturdyrose bushes that dont need so much attention?
Cornplow go off bumming if he wants to, after all these years?
Come through now; dont hold out allthis priceless information on your comrade and sister, stupid. Ill spiel on birth control in Russia andpass the hat. The table and the guests came back to himout of the mist.
Just think, dear, how uncomfortableyoud be in a strange bed. It was hard for Fred to outface their pity.