gzz-dev

[Gzz] part artsy

From: Fanny Kessler
Subject: [Gzz] part artsy
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2006 13:19:02 +0300

Was Fred concealing a flask, ordrugs, or a revolver? Im simply not going to let Father let me down! He had declined Hazels company andall offers of flowers and depressingly cheerful bedside books. I just think everybody past fifty ought tolook after his health.
The house was sostill that it was noisy with creeping burglars.
Paul Popples reluctance to take authority at the agency.
Howard was gushing, Dad, I think youll agree with me . But youll admit, Mother, it wouldnt hurt Father to SEE Dr. But he discovered that he was merely makingthings hard for himself. What do you believe to be your ambition in life?
And if its a son, and Ive got a goodstrong hunch it will be, Im going to name him .
What canFather and Mother Cornplow be thinking of you! Golly, Ben Bogey is twice as hard on me asyou or Paul Popple ever were.
I suppose Father is perfectly allright, really. She smiled, and she sounded genial:Why, you disreputable old tramp!
They entered a room which didnt in the least suggest a friendlyflat, nor yet a drink.
But why dont you face it as you would a business problem?
I also dont needa chiropodist or an aviator.
He longed for Stonefield and the cottage William Tyler Longwhale.
Shed like to follow the tennis tournaments to Bermuda and Floridathis winter, but I cant afford it.
Well, of course, if theres a dividend left in the shaker, theresno sense wasting it .
Youre making a goof this decoration thing. Kamerkink and have ageneral physical overhauling?
And he speaks five languages andplays the violin and goes trout fishing.
And you certainly saw Howard and Sara througheverything. You helped your father pay off his mortgage when you were atravelling man, didnt you? I suppose Gene was sort of on the free-love side. Saras new job, in which she would spare him and his pocketbook nomore than she would spare herself.