gzz-dev

[Gzz] pit millionth

From: Christy Dorsey
Subject: [Gzz] pit millionth
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2006 19:38:00 -0000

SHE knew that Careywasnt fit to be trusted with a penny; yes, and that he didntdeserve one, either.
Emily was there andher mother had retired.
Well, if it aint pneumony then werelucky. Or because you find you never did really love me? I aint complaininwhen the other fellow has better luck, though.
Oh, desperately, dont make it any harder than ithas to be. Tobiassat, rubbed his knees with his big hands and cleared his throat. So far as he was concerned he never wished to hear of his AuntSusans legacy again. Theyvetaken pains to come here to see you and you ought to say How dyoudo to them, if nothing more.
He must go throughwith it to the inevitable end. Cora, what does make you so suspiciousall the time?
Say that I am lying down or something ofthe sort.
For news had come to Wellmouth and Wellmouth was discussing it.
Emilycalled no more at the Capn Jim-Carey place.
Every time Ive ever been under there theonly thing that comes down is the rotten ones. Im glad youve found that out, Tobias, he said. Vows she isnt sick oranything, but I know somethin ails her.
I generally manage to make out to dofor myself and the apples I get I pay for.
That Moore man, up there to Cambridge, you ought to read some ofthe letters he writes about em. Ive said itbefore and now I say it again. How in the world did you come to hear about it? She did not go to bed, nor did he, for some time. Now, awake, he wished onlythat he might never have wakened. It would not do any goodand would only make us both more miserable than we are. Yet she had loved him then; she hadtold him so.
Even thesupercritical Early deigned to express a measure of satisfaction. That Moore alone would dispose of a thousand of Careys decoys ifhe could get em.
He went back to the office and the books the following Monday, twoweeks after his illness began. She would forgive the brokenpromise if she knew why it had to be broken. Carey read the note after Hepsibahs departure. How in the world did you come to hear about it?
He said nothing to Carey or Cora, or any one else, concerning thetalk with Captain Higgins.
It would have been by far the easier wayand the result would be the same.
George ordered him to stay where he was and hastened downstairs.