gzz-dev

[Gzz] abbreviate bar

From: Hubert Stout
Subject: [Gzz] abbreviate bar
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2006 23:05:17 -0400

There were fields and woods, and the hills in the distance.
I am going to pay good wages, and house and feed mypeople well.
You would learn a little Latin, some mathematics, lesshistory, and perhaps a smattering of science.
I will hand over the twopounds to you and just keep the odd shillings.
Robins were singing, and from the window of a sitting-roomcame the sound of music.
The contest had ceased to be physical and had becomemental, psychical. For Roland had found Sorrell economizing coal and electric current. And some day, my son,you will have to make up your mind what you want to be.
Sorrell stood looking at the fire upon which he had been carefullybanking a scoopful of ovoids. Seeing the book he reachedfor it deliberately, and picked it off Sorrells knee.
Well, my lad, getting ready to go to school? It was aplace of pleasant sounding old names, richly English and romantic.
He had an old Windsor armchair by the window, andMrs.
Well, my lad, getting ready to go to school? I am putting nearly all my capital into the show.
The big man couldbe very soft on his feet. Sorrell sat very still, with his clasped hands between his knees.
Kits three elders laughed, and he wondered why.
You dont look as though you could, said the blue eyes. There are the maids, one of thechief problems.
Again Roland paused, and his pause was explanatory. Roland had realized the importance of a good staff. He delighted in the sound of his ownvoice.
In fact itwas as important as the setting in which it was to function. You would have to apologize for your father, Kit. The lioness had been hated, but the bull was popular. The Pelican had a reputation ofsorts, clean and rather old-fashioned. But there is one thing that we must face. Uncomfortably quick, too, a fellow whoneeded watching.