gzz-dev

[Gzz] orchid

From: Brian Hays
Subject: [Gzz] orchid
Date: Sat, 30 Sep 2006 09:58:56 +0900

So I don't know if we can automatically assume that there is huge damage. So I don't know if we can automatically assume that there is huge damage.
Sandy Berger got in heap big trouble for doing next to no damage to national security, other than perhaps tampering with records. You can assume one thing but you can't assume the other. You can assume one thing but you can't assume the other. That would be unusual in any fight. It was John Snow, the Treasury Secretary. It's pure speculation. The President, Vice President, Secretary of the Treasury, and congressional leaders all know what we were up to, and what the program was monitoring. A lot of bloggers on both sides are a pretty good example. Then we should take the case to the parliament and tell them to vote. If we don't stick up for ourselves now, we create a new and lower standard for the future.
All in all, a very interesting exchange. McAfee got rid of some of it, but there are some Spyware and other crap programs that even an updated McAfee couldn't get rid of. The President says it damaged the war effort.
But it would be unusual.
Seems like a better idea than setting off bombs in their lobbies. From her remarks and her blog posts, she is a profound student of the human character.
Which is precisely why the Times got way too big for its britches, and subverted the right and just role of our accountable officials in three branches of government. From her remarks and her blog posts, she is a profound student of the human character.
The only thing I think it's safe to assume is that Jay Rosen is engaging in irresponsible speculation. Indeed, that very drill was executed countless times in Fallujah.
Setting a precedent that newspapers are, in fact, above the law and beyond prosecution.
They seemed a tad surprised that there were no attempts back in Baghdad to arrange an Iraqi bloggers get-together at any point, a fact that I have lamented in some earlier posts. The four groomsmen, including myself, had to put on these pinkish ties and vests to please our newly-wed couple.