h-source-users

[H-source-users] Remove note about migration on the front page?

From: John Sullivan
Subject: [H-source-users] Remove note about migration on the front page?
Date: Thu, 01 May 2014 17:05:50 -0400

Since the migration from the FSF's hardware database was completed a
long time ago, I think we should remove the note about it on the front
page.

Also, the FSF Thank You box about the fundraiser in the right column is
very old. It could be removed or replaced with something from
<http://www.fsf.org/associate/widget>.

I will have some other changes to propose to the front page text. Is
this the best place to send them?

Thank you!

-john

GPG Key: 61A0963B | http://status.fsf.org/johns | http://fsf.org/blogs/RSS