h-source-users

[H-source-users] Requesting details of server hardware specifications.

From: Tanzeem M.B
Subject: [H-source-users] Requesting details of server hardware specifications.
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2016 10:40:30 +0530

For a forthcoming project I am looking for a server hardware specification
with opensource firmware, and motherboard with core-boot.
Please help me  get a few server specifications preferably with latest configuration having AMD (prefered) or Intel (quad core preferred) with 2x16 GB RAM, RAID Card (with opensource firmware) and 4x 1TB SSD disks, 2 Ethernet cards with opensource firmware, audio and video cards with opensource firmware, monitor,keyboard,mouse and DVD R-W. The server is not indented to have high performance audio/video capabilities so a  minimal VGA card and autio card is preferred even integrated one also provided, the firmware is opensource.

-With Thanks & Regards

 Tanzeem M.B
 Informatics Division

+91 9446705956