h-source-users

[H-source-users] does the h-node website link to the bug tracker?

From: bill-auger
Subject: [H-source-users] does the h-node website link to the bug tracker?
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2021 03:12:15 -0400

On Mon, 19 Jul 2021 16:50:31 +1000 Yuchen wrote:
> I posted the bug in the h-source tracker because the h-client code
> is inside the h-source repo
> the h-client repo is empty

ok, i suppose that is understandable - we discussed this last
year - i forgot what we decided though - i think we decided to
keep them separate; because i do remember extracting or deleting
the client code from the server repo - IIRC, the client code in
the server repo is very old, and not up to date - ill have to
read back

the client repo is not empty though - that is where the parabola
package pulls from

https://svn.savannah.gnu.org/viewvc/h-client/

On Mon, 19 Jul 2021 16:50:31 +1000 Yuchen wrote:
> Is anything linking to the h-client repo? If the h-client repo is
> "invisible" then it is better to use the h-source bug tracker for
> h-client bugs too.

do you mean does the h-node website link to the h-client bug
tracker? - im not sure; but it probably should