health-announce

[Health-announce] GNU Health documentation to Wikibooks

From: Luis Falcon
Subject: [Health-announce] GNU Health documentation to Wikibooks
Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2011 00:21:37 +0000

Hi everyone !

I'm happy to announce that we have started the Wikibook about GNU Health.

You can check it out in : http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/GNU_Health

At this point, I have written the two initial chapters (Introduction
and Installation ). I have tried to cover specific installation
details, with quite a few screenshots. I also made use of numbered
list items, to follow the installation steps.

Let us know your comments and, of course, we will be very grateful to
have volunteers to enrich the documentation and translation into the
different languages.

Have a great weekend

--
Luis Falcon