health-announce

[Health-announce] Join the GNU Health team at IWEEE 2012 - Granada

From: Luis Falcon
Subject: [Health-announce] Join the GNU Health team at IWEEE 2012 - Granada
Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2011 20:55:43 -0300

GNU Solidario will be hosting the 5th edition of the International Workshop on e-Health in Emerging Economies (IWEEE .- http://www.iweee.org ) in the city of Granada, on January 11th, 2012.

We'll be presenting GNU Health among other very interesting projects. It's a great opportunity to share and talk about Free Software in the Health sector, and how you can contribute to improve healthcare.

The United Nations University will be sponsoring the event. Come and learn from the experiences of Multilateral organizations, like the UN, NGOs and government officials from Latin America, like Paraguay, are they adopting Free Software in Public Health. We'll also share the space with very important NGOs.

For more information, visit the event page at http://www.iweee.org or send us a mail to address@hidden if you want to register.

We will love to see you in Granada, but hurry up, there are limited seats !

--
Luis Falcon
GNU Health