|Subject:||[Health-dev] Installing GNUHealth from source|
|Date:||Thu, 13 Jun 2013 19:54:53 +0530|
|User-agent:||Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64; rv:17.0) Gecko/20130510 Thunderbird/17.0.6|
I have some questions regarding GNUHealth sources.
1) I understand that there are three things :
- GNUHealth (http://ftp.gnu.org/gnu/health/gnuhealth-latest.tar.gz)
- GNUHealth modules (say http://downloads.tryton.org/2.6/trytond_account-2.6.3.tar.gz)
- Tryton server (http://downloads2.tryton.org/2.6/trytond-2.6.3.tar.gz).
Is it possible to explain the relationship between GNUHealth and Tryton server?.
2) How do I remove the existing installation completely? Can I just delete the .local directory and install from the sources?. Or are there other setup files etc copied elsewhere? What about the database files?
|[Prev in Thread]||Current Thread||[Next in Thread]|