health-dev

[Health-dev] Accuracy in lab test criteria value

From: Erika Rocha Aguilar
Subject: [Health-dev] Accuracy in lab test criteria value
Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2013 17:40:33 -0600

Hi,

When I add a value in result field on module Health/Lab/Test results, I can’t
write values like 0,0098.

In the other hand,  if I write this value on the field
gnuhealth_lab_test_critearea.result I can see my 4 digits on the right of the
decimal point but when I return to tryton I just see 0,01.

How can I assure the accuracy of the measure of the biochemichal instrument?

Best regards

Erika Rocha