health-dev

Re: [Health-dev] Products, beds and calendars

From: David Ing
Subject: Re: [Health-dev] Products, beds and calendars
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2013 19:01:04 -0500

I am still mystified at the relation between beds and calendars.

To track my learning, I have contributed what I understand about beds to https://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/GNU_Health/Calendars .  My understanding is that a Health Professional (and only a Health Professional) can have a calendar.

When I try to create a second calendar for a Health Professional, I get a message "A user can only have one calendar".

When I try to create a Bed, there's a field for Calendar.  If only a Health Professional can have a Calendar, and a Bed is Product, not a Health Professional, then why is there a field for a Calendar in that panel?  It looks as though I can create the bed without specifying a Calendar.