health-dev

[Health-dev] Web client sandbox for testing at the community server

From: Luis Falcon
Subject: [Health-dev] Web client sandbox for testing at the community server
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2014 12:44:27 +0000

Dear developers and testers

I have enabled the web client environment for GNU Health in the
community server.

The purpose is to work along the Tryton developers and report bugs,
missing functionality, and other any suggestions to get this environment
functional shortly.

To test and report the development of web client, go to
http://health.gnusolidario.org:8000 and log in with the same credentials
as when using the GTK client.

Some functionality and elements of the web client are not quite there
yet (such as the image widgets or the display size of some fields), but
it looks very promising and is quite fast !

Since this is work in progress, I propose keeping all the web-client
related issues on this mailing list and, of course, in the tryton
development mailing list.

Best
--
GNU Health : The Free Health and Hospital Information System
http://health.gnu.org