health-dev

Re: [Health-dev] Development version 28RC2 available to download

From: Mouhamed Moustapha Diouf
Subject: Re: [Health-dev] Development version 28RC2 available to download
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2015 23:27:00 +0100

Hi Luis,
can you tell me where I can download the last rc. I use this links
http://health.gnu.org/downloads/development/unstable/gnuhealth-28rc2.tar.gz but it's always a 2.6.4 version.
Thanks

Le 22/01/2015 12:25, Luis Falcon a écrit :
Hi again, Axel and devs !

Just updated the tarball without those two dev modules.

Also, I'll be checking with Chris to see the best way to incorporate
the GNU Health FHIR server packages.

I'll be hanging out in the #GNU-HEALTH IRC channel. Just ping and we'll
talk about it.

Best,
Luis

On Thu, 22 Jan 2015 10:28:28 +0000