health-dev

Re: [Health-dev] [Health] FHIR Server online

From: Luis Falcon
Subject: Re: [Health-dev] [Health] FHIR Server online
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2015 19:12:45 +0000

Hi, Chris !
On Tue, 27 Jan 2015 10:57:16 -0800
Chris <address@hidden> wrote:

> Hiya all!
>
> I'm writing to announce that we setup the FHIR server on the community
> server.
>
> You can access it at http://health.gnusolidario.org:5000.
>
> To access protected resources, like:
>
> http://health.gnusolidario.org:5000/Patient/1
>
> You need to sign in with the demo server credentials:
>
> username: admin
> password: gnusolidario
>
> In addition, I'll be updating the wiki to show some basic tasks, like
> searching, and with some useful information, like the FHIR URL
> structure.
>
> Thanks all!
>
> -C
>
> PS: On the FHIR standard -
> http://www.hl7.org/implement/standards/fhir/

Amazing job ! The GNU Health FHIR server is very fast and
lightweight. Interaction with the GNU Health instance is great and the
information can be retrieved via web browser or FHIR client.

This is a great step forward on GNU Health interoperability.

Thank you so much for this splendid development and I'm looking forward
to see its evolution.

Best,
Luis