health-dev

[Health-dev] [bug #40767] Freetext ICD-10 references as URIs (e.g. icd10

From: Chris Zimmerman
Subject: [Health-dev] [bug #40767] Freetext ICD-10 references as URIs (e.g. icd10:A01)
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2015 02:24:58 +0000

Update of bug #40767 (project health):

Follow-up Comment #1:

I'm a little confused what this means. I don't think the icd10 package uses
URIs like that... or is this report an enhancement request? We try to use
robust standards - icd10pcs, icd10, fhir, etc. which I think the author is
trying to get at. I agree that using known coding systems is important, and we
do that in, for example, fhir when icd10 codes are preferred. I'm going to
close and mark as invalid, since we've already done work on this topic and
it's not a bug.

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?40767>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/