health-dev

Re: [Health-dev] Select path on gnuinstall

From: Carlos Eduardo Sotelo Pinto
Subject: Re: [Health-dev] Select path on gnuinstall
Date: Sun, 29 Nov 2015 18:47:35 -0500

Dear community

I also forget tp comment that installing gnuhealth, give an error related to the cracklib package, after install it, the install continue without problems. I suggets to include it on the PIP packages as dependence

Best regards

Dear Coders

I am starting with checking some modules on gnu health ( I hope helping on some isuues ) and, after install gnu health on my pc ( no vagrant install ). The installer make the install on the ~/gnuhealth, however I guess could be better if the install let the user choose the path to install and have more than one install, reason:

- having a specific version for develop modules
- having the last version for develop modules
- having the development version for help on gnuhealth

What do you thing about that?

Best Regards

--
Carlos Eduardo Sotelo Pinto
    Senior Software Analyst Developer

No availability between 08:30 and 18:00, I will answer as soon as posible

Join the campaign at http://thinkBeforePrinting.org