health-dev

Re: [Health-dev] Invoicing appointments

From: Carlos Eduardo Sotelo Pinto
Subject: Re: [Health-dev] Invoicing appointments
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2015 12:32:36 -0500

Luis

Hi Carlos !

On Thu, 10 Dec 2015 12:03:14 -0500
Carlos Eduardo Sotelo Pinto <address@hidden> wrote:

> Dear Coders
>
> I have seen that invoicing is a separated fromcess from the
> appoitments, and that is not usually on common systems here, let me
> explain a common sequence ( in case on pharmace is similar )
>
> 1. The patient go to the admission
> 2. Admission take data a generate the appointment
> 3. Invoice is generated
> 4. Patient go to cashier and pay the invoice generated
>
> This is diffrente form the actual process, cause I have notice that,
> once the appoitment is created, no invoice is associated, maybe I am
> wrong

The health_service module is generic, so you can generate the service
document at any time, that is, at appointment time (with a pre-defined
services) or after discharging the patient.
​It is a generic way, but it no applyied on a common workflow, then I am lookong the way on been generic for this bahvior or create a new module for customize theis generic bahavior

Best Regards​

Bests
Luis

--
Carlos Eduardo Sotelo Pinto
    Senior Software Analyst Developer

No availability between 08:30 and 18:00, I will answer as soon as posible

Join the campaign at http://thinkBeforePrinting.org
Este correo electrónico se ha enviado desde un equipo libre de virus y protegido por Avast.