health-dev

[Health-dev] State of a prescription (was: Allow to use storage for phar

From: Luis Falcon
Subject: [Health-dev] State of a prescription (was: Allow to use storage for pharmacy)
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2016 00:18:24 +0100

Dear Bounmy

On Fri, 22 Apr 2016 05:04:55 +0700
Bounmy Sihaphom <address@hidden> wrote:

> Hello!
> What I would like to see also another improvement is the Pharmacist
> own screen.This screen must look like prescription for doctors but
> add 2 main columns on it: paid and received(medicaments).
> In Mahosot Hospital ,Laos, has 6 pharmacies.Every day, there are
> around 800 patients coming to OPD Department. Each patient need to
> pay bills before coming to pick up medicaments and he/she can go any
> pharmacy. If we have this screen for pharmacist who can also edit the
> prescription line and change storage  is more better.

We can include the fields with the related invoice status on the main
prescription form.

The stock move you would it at dispensing time. At that moment, it will
also show that the med has been dispensed.

We'll integrate this functionality to your hospital.

Bests

--
Dr. Luis Falcon, M.D., BSc
President, GNU Solidario