health-dev

Re: [Health-dev] [task #14045] Use window domains in Health Service

From: Luis Falcon
Subject: Re: [Health-dev] [task #14045] Use window domains in Health Service
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2016 10:58:12 +0000

Hi Bounmy !

On Thu, 16 Jun 2016 06:26:20 +0700
Bounmy Sihaphom <address@hidden> wrote:

> Luis!
> In Health Service , Description in most cases should be name of
> product not Prescription Line when transfer to service.

Thanks for your feedback !

This task is about the new functionality about showing the different
Health Service document status on separate tabs, to easily detect the
states.

I'm not sure if I understand your question, but I think you're
referring to different type of health service document origins, those
who will have one line (eg, registration, room, .. ) vs those
multiple-line services or orders that may involve multiple
products (prescription, lab orders, ... ).

In any case please open a new topic so can better concentrate on each
separate tasks.

PS: I have updated the development DB on the community server (db:
air32, port 9555), so you can test both the relate action from the
patient to her / his service documents (Patient -> [Relate] Services)
as well as the Menu entry (Health -> Health Services ), so you can test
the functionality.

All the best
Luis