health-dev

Re: [Health-dev] Improving GNU Health inpatient prescribing functionalit

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: [Health-dev] Improving GNU Health inpatient prescribing functionality
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2018 16:31:24 +0000 (GMT)

That sounds a good idea Luis.

I attach an .ODS spreadsheet to illustrate how an inpatient medication chart
might be designed / displayed.

If the doctor prescribes a medicine tds (three times a day) then the correct
times would appear on the medicine administration chart.

This sort of functionality is obviously very complex and if we can agree some
sort of plan to move toward it in slow careful steps then I am sure that
hospitals using GNU Health for inpatients will be delighted !

But, Luis. I don't want you to start developing this if you think it is
unlikely to be used or only used by a very small number of GNU Health users :-)

Do any GNU Health users or developers have any comments ?

Regards

Andrew