health-dev

[Health-dev] [task #15288] Script to send queued messages from the HMIS

From: Luis Falcon
Subject: [Health-dev] [task #15288] Script to send queued messages from the HMIS node
Date: Fri, 31 May 2019 04:54:52 -0400 (EDT)

                 Privacy: Public
        Percent Complete: 0%
             Assigned to: meanmicio
             Open/Closed: Open
         Discussion Lock: Any
                 Release: None
                  Module: health_federation

Details:

The messages generated on the HMIS models are stored in the node federation
queue (transaction FEDQ).

Today, we can select and send the messages to the Federation HIS in an
interactive way.

As some of our colleagues (Axel, Bahaa) have suggested, it would be nice to a
non-interactive alternative that sends the queued messages.

We'll take the approach of a script at OS level using the Proteus library,
that can be placed in a cron job and interact with the OS logging and mailing
systems.

  <https://savannah.gnu.org/task/?15288>

  Message sent via Savannah
  https://savannah.gnu.org/