health-dev

Re: [Health-dev] Existing REST API for requesting some data

From: Luis Falcon
Subject: Re: [Health-dev] Existing REST API for requesting some data
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2020 17:16:48 +0000

Hi Alejandro
On Wed, 12 Feb 2020 13:38:07 -0300
Alejandro Miranda <address@hidden> wrote:

> Greetings, I want to know if there is an existing platform to request
> data. I want to integrate Gnu Health with other systems  through an
> REST API.

It depends on what you need.

One example is Thalamus [1] if you are in the context of the Federation.

Another way to interact with other systems and the GH HMIS server is
via Proteus [2]

Chris has developed a HL7 FHIR server for some resources, and soon it
will be a new version [3]

Hope it helps !

1) https://pypi.org/project/thalamus/
2) https://pypi.org/project/proteus/