health-dev

Re: [Health-dev] [task #15876] Odontogram report

From: Luis Falcon
Subject: Re: [Health-dev] [task #15876] Odontogram report
Date: Sun, 10 Jan 2021 19:30:50 +0000

Hi Axel!
On Sun, 10 Jan 2021 19:00:10 +0100
Axel Braun <axel.braun@gmx.de> wrote:

> Hey Luis,
>
> Am Samstag, 9. Januar 2021, 23:10:02 CET schrieb Luis Falcon:
>
> > I just finished a basic odontogram that will be part of the
> > dentistry package. It provides an automatic graphical
> > representation of a FDI geometrical odontogram, for both permanent
> > and deciduous teeth, based on the clinical information stored in
> > GH.
>
> Wonderful! Thats a great step forward.

Thank you :) Yes, quite happy on the automatic generation of the
odontogram! Our fellow dentists will appreciate it :)

> > Next steps will be documenting and packaging for the  upcomint 3.7
> > releases.
>
> Can you create a beta-tarball from this? That would help a lot in
> testing.

The easiest way for a "nightly" tarball is to get the tip.

http://hg.savannah.gnu.org/hgweb/health/archive/tip.tar.gz

> One other thing, as I noticed that I cant create bugs anymore in
> savannah: How to address feature requests in the future? There are
> 2-3 things that are in my mind that could be improved....

My bad! When we started reorganizing / splitting the mercurial
repositories, we set the devs to "readonly".

It  should be OK now.

PS: Remember that we have moved the MyGNUHealth development to KDE
invent (git). The other hg repos continue in Savannah.

Best
Luis