health-dev

[Health-dev] [bug #61848] Created Invoices menu taking too long to get i

From: Luis Falcon
Subject: [Health-dev] [bug #61848] Created Invoices menu taking too long to get invoices from database
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2022 06:46:07 -0500 (EST)

Update of bug #61848 (project health):

             Assigned to:                    None => meanmicio
                 Release:                    None => 3.8.0

Follow-up Comment #1:

Thank you, Humberto!

For what we discuss yesterday in Matrix, you have over 35000 invoices.
Due to the fact that most processes sent from the client are executed in the
foreground, the client will become "unresponsive" until process finishes.

It looks like is volume dependent, so I will check table indices, search
domains and methods that might be slowing down the query.

We'll get back to you soon :)

Thanks again for the feedback!
Luis

  <https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?61848>