health-i18n

Re: [Health-i18n] trouble with french lanuguage

From: Luis Falcon
Subject: Re: [Health-i18n] trouble with french lanuguage
Date: Sat, 20 Feb 2016 18:20:58 +0000

Hi Axel !
On Sat, 20 Feb 2016 18:14:28 +0100
Axel Braun <address@hidden> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I added french as language to a GNU Health installation and updated
> the database accordingly. Standard Tryton comes up in french, GNU
> Health modules not, although the french .po files are in each locale
> directory....
>
> Anyone an idea what the reason could be?

Just a couple of things come to my mind:
1) You update the gnuhealth-control to the latest version ? We migrated
   the translation server to our GNU Solidario server.

2) Is the language code the same in both Tryton and GNU Health ? It
   should be fr_FR .

Let me know and we take it from there.

Bests
Luis