health-i18n

Re: [Health-i18n] I cannot input translation on gnusolidario

From: Kentaro Hatori
Subject: Re: [Health-i18n] I cannot input translation on gnusolidario
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2016 09:32:54 +0900

Dear Luis

It's Kentaro

Thank you very much.
I can input Japanese translation!

Japanese translation team are restarting now ;-)

On 2016年09月23日 05:17, Luis Falcon wrote:
Dear Kentaro

It's great to hear from you ! Hope you're doing great, my friend.

I have made you the administrator for Japanese, so now you should be
able to manage the translations and users for the GNU Health Japanese
project.

Please let me know if it's working now.

All the best
Luis