health-i18n

Re: Issues with ICD-10 coding and translation and missing modules

From: Armand MPASSY-NZOUMBA
Subject: Re: Issues with ICD-10 coding and translation and missing modules
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2020 05:36:32 +0000 (UTC)

Dear Luis

On Friday, July 10, 2020, 2:21:20 AM GMT+2, Luis Falcon <falcon@gnuhealth.org> wrote:

> I have fixed the file, and now we have a fresh template file. I will
> ask the Weblate team to help us refreshing it on the internal / local
> repo, because for some reason is not updating the source file.

Thank you so much for your prompt action on this.

> Please let us wait to see what they suggest. Work in other components
> until the source strings on the ICD10 component are updated :)

I'll do so. The ICD-10 module is one of the major component. It is therefore critical  to the system's operation.

Please note that a number of incomplete labels (not wrong labels) in English, due to the way that they were extracted from the original WHO ICD-10 database. The disease name consists of the main category and the disease specific terms. In a number of cases only the second par was extracted. This results in Incomprehensible disease names.
Just a few exemples: D307, D332, D304, D076, D000, D434, D334, D134, C342, C490, C186, T372, T480, T497, T568, X348, X197

Kind regards,

Armand