health-i18n

Re: Upgrading of ICD-10

From: Luis Falcon
Subject: Re: Upgrading of ICD-10
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2020 14:46:32 +0100

Dear Edgar

On Wed, 22 Jul 2020 15:08:30 +0200 (CEST)
Edgar Hagenbichler <edgar.hagenbichler@hagenbichler.at> wrote:

> Dear Luis,
>   could you please guide me how to solve this problem?

Yes, I'll take a look at it.
>   I upgraded health-icd10 with the new diseases.xml and then
> restarted GNU Health.

>Nevertheless there is the old ICD-10 within the
> conditions (see cond1.png). Then I tried to change something in the
> diseases.xml: I put at E110 an additional text "-mit Koma" into
> "name", and at E111 a changed active to "False", to see if the
> upgrading really uses the right file: <record

Please run the update with the --verbose option. You should get some
warnings if it did not update the record. Sometimes you need to
synchronize data between the local DB and the status on the filesystem.
It's a functionality that I wish it will be removed from Trytond, or we
might work on a fix.

Please make sure that the updates on the main datafile (diseases.xml)
are in English.

Let me know the output.

All the best
Luis