Re: [Health] translating gnu health to Arabic

From: Luis Falcon
Subject: Re: [Health] translating gnu health to Arabic
Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2011 23:44:27 -0300

Hi Bashar

On Wed, Nov 9, 2011 at 8:11 PM, Bashar <address@hidden> wrote:
> Hi Mr. Luis,
>
> Actually, it's an honor for me to work with you to improve and publish
> this great project :)

Thanks again, and thanks for contributing with the Arabic language !

> I created an account on transifex website called "Bashar", but, I
> can't found the GNU health Arabic translation team there, so, how to
> create a new  team for Arabic  to immediately start translating the
> modules  :)...

I just updated the GNU Health project to all the new models.
I have also created the Arabic team and put you as the coordinator.

You can now start working on the translation online and add team
members to the list

We will upload the Italian and Spanish translation during this weekend.

Let us know if you have any issues.

--
Luis Falcon
GNU Health