Re: [Health] translating gnu health to Arabic

From: Bashar
Subject: Re: [Health] translating gnu health to Arabic
Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2011 08:09:31 +0200

>Sure, you can always upload the new translation files in the running systems (under locale dir) . Updating the module will do.
>In your case, you have to create the Arabic language first. For more info check :
> http://code.google.com/p/tryton/wiki/HowtoTranslate#How_to_translate_Modules

what is the path of the locale directory if my system is installed system-wide... (currently)....
I created the Arabic language with code "ar" and I synchronized the translation, then how to get the current translated words from  transifex and  how to put them into the running system? I can't figure out how to do that after many unsuccessful attempts....

Thanks for your detailed answers...

Bashar.....