Re: [Health] Aakash tablet

From: Sebastián Marró
Subject: Re: [Health] Aakash tablet
Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2011 11:06:44 -0300

Hi Paras

2011/12/23 Paras Jasani <address@hidden>

Hello

In one of the mails of the group I read about android client being developed for GNU Health. I think Aakash tablet might be an ideal tool to implement health module for EMRs in developing nations. I have seen IPads being used in US, i think Aakash can be used for the same purpose for entering medical records in hospitals and health clinics.

http://www.akashtablet.com/

Thought of sharing this information with the group. Cost is around 60$
Wow, nice price for a tablet... right now there are sold out, but no doubt we must consider this option.

Thanks

Thanks
Paras

--