Re: [Health] GNU Health Drugs and Co.

From: Christoph H. Larsen
Subject: Re: [Health] GNU Health Drugs and Co.
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2012 15:24:55 +0430

Dear Luis,

You said: "There are other ways to do a "batch input" via front-end, for
example, but that will only last for your current DB." As long as those
batch inputs survive trytond and gnu health updates, I would be quite
happy. The customisations are, certainly in the drug arena, rather
site-specific.
If I decide to stick the localised drug list and drug categories into
the .xml format recommended by you, how will they be recognised? Just by
sitting the health/data/ directory? I am evidently about to learn more
about GNU Health's internals - thinking Bika Health integration ;-)!
Thanks!
Chris

--
Dr. Christoph H. Larsen
synaLinQ (Vietnam)                      synaLinQ (Kenya)