Re: [Health] Deleting a record

From: Sebastián Marró
Subject: Re: [Health] Deleting a record
Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2012 11:03:08 -0300

Hi Paras

2012/4/3 Paras Jasani <address@hidden>
Luis

I tried the Active field, it serves the purpose. Thanks.

By making it inactive the respective party is not visible in tryton gui.
Is there anyway to make it active through the client ?

You can search for "Active: False", in the Search Widget of Parties Tree. Then you can click on the Active field of the Parties Form.

Regards

I was able to change the active field in database.

Thanks
Paras