[Health] Adding New Report

From: Paras Jasani
Subject: [Health] Adding New Report
Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2012 03:29:06 -0400

Hi

I am trying to add new report to health module called complete medical history. A combination of diseases, medications, vaccinations and surgeries for now.

It seems i am not following the right path

1) I added a new report record from Administration/Actions/Reports
2) As the report didn't show up on Patient  (tryton client view)
3) i added two entries in health_report.xml
4) I went for upgrade option for health module in order for changes to take effect.
5) The new report option showed up on Patient (tryton client view) but ...

Question:

 Now it is showing 2 entries of the same type in  Administration/Actions/Reports ?  Did i do something wrong ?

I tried to mimic entries of other reports. I didn't understand why there is a Keyword "Print Form" in all three reports Medications, Vaccinations and Diseases and model value is Pediatric Symptoms Checklist Evaluation. Is it of any use ?

Thanks
Paras