Re: [Health] Search Field and printiing

From: Sebastián Marró
Subject: Re: [Health] Search Field and printiing
Date: Sat, 7 Apr 2012 12:27:12 -0300

Hi Jorge

2012/4/7 Jorge Luis Medina Begazo <address@hidden>

Hello Sebastian:
Yes,  you answered me about the search field, but I need some help about printing in receipt printer, Is there a way to do this? Or is there any developement of receipt printing that I can use?

Since Tryton release 2.2, the report engine can now output any kind of OpenDocument file. Thanks to unoconv [1], all documents can be converted to another format. Take a look to all the output formats in [1]

To change the Extension (output) of a report...
Administration -> User Interface -> Actions -> Reports
Select the report you want to change
And in the Extension field you have all the formats to choose.

Regards

[1] http://dag.wieers.com/home-made/unoconv/

Thanks

El 30/03/2012 07:45, "Sebastián Marró" <address@hidden> escribió:

El mar 30, 2012 9:29 a.m., "Jorge Luis Medina Begazo" <address@hidden> escribió:

> Hello:
>
> I'm using gnuhealth 1.3 with tryton 2 on Debian Squeeze, I would like
> to know if I can change the search field in the patient tree view,
> it's search by name, I want make the searching by lastname, and my
> other problem is about printing the invoice in a receipt printer
> (epson tm-u220), the output is in odt and is not able to print because
> gives me an error.
> ¿Are there any way to do this in a simple way??

Hi Jorge

  I answered your previous question in the health-es list.

  Bests

--
Sebastián Marró
thymbr@