Re: [Health] Patient Evaluation

From: Paras Jasani
Subject: Re: [Health] Patient Evaluation
Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2012 21:59:23 +0530

Hi Luis

There is no error thrown, so the traceback info is not generated. When i click the Create new record button on Patient Evaluation, it doesn't trigger anything. No new window pops up.

Thanks
Paras

On Sat, Apr 14, 2012 at 8:31 AM, Luis Falcon <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi Paras

On Fri, Apr 13, 2012 at 10:20 AM, Paras Jasani <address@hidden> wrote:
> I deleted everything under site-packages and reinstalled all modules and
> tryton. But it still gives the same error.

I didn't get your traceback, but it probably related to bug
https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/index.php?36171 that happens when
dealing with empty text fields.

I fixed it in the latest default revision.

Please check and report. If the error persists, please report a bug
with the traceback info.

Bests

--
Luis Falcon