[Health] Error: You try to read records that don't exist anymore!

From: Russel Mahmud
Subject: [Health] Error: You try to read records that don't exist anymore!
Date: Tue, 15 May 2012 18:10:01 +0600

Hello everybody,
Recently i have installed latest GNU Health. It was working well before but after reinstalling it with some extra modules, i am getting this error when trying to create a new Appointment.
"You try to read records that don't exist anymore!
(Document type: Add Invoicing information to the Appointment)"

I have also attached a screenshot. Could you please anybody tell me what's wrong with this?