[Health] Record Standards

From: Fernando Fernandez
Subject: [Health] Record Standards
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2012 10:54:28 +0100

Hi All!

This is my first post, so please forgive me if I ask something too basic.

First of all, congratulations on the project, and all the good effort that's been put on it.

Our team is evaluating GNU Health, and considering joining the translation effort, for starters. We would also like to help develop additional modules, later on.

What I'd like to know is if GNU Health is following any electronic health records standards, something in the lines of the EHR program in USA.

Thanks in advance

Fernando

--
Fernando Fernández