Re: [Health] direct print Issue

From: ronald munjoma
Subject: Re: [Health] direct print Issue
Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2012 14:04:57 +0200

Hi Russel,

On 28 July 2012 09:59, Russel Mahmud <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi all,
I have installed gnuhealth with pip install --user command. But i can't print the report directly. When i click a report from Print menu, it opens the report on LibreOffice. Could anyone tell me what should i configure to print directly?

It looks like you are clicking the Open Report button, note, you have three options, Open Report, Email Report and Print Report. The Print Report button is the last button in that Menu.

Regards and thanks
Ronald Munjoma

Thanks,
Russel Mahmud