[Health] Some new features

From: Jorge Luis Medina Begazo
Subject: [Health] Some new features
Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2012 13:10:59 -0500

Hello,

I would like to add new features to gnuhealth, some that I see in other software for health centers, I think this features could be useful.

1. scheduling physicians with especiality and timetable. What I mean is that could be possible to create a schedule for a day, week, month or even a year, where the appointment will be make only if exists a physicians schudle for that day and hour, for example, If a pacient wants an appointmnet for traumatology for 20 october 2012 at 10:00am, when we make the appointment there will be avaible only the physicians scheduled for that day and hour, so if the pacients wants and appointment with an especific physician and is not schedule for that day or hour, must choose other day and hour.

2. A special card for the odontolgy, in this part we need to record the treated teeth.

3. Manage insurance, some center manage insurances by different ways and types, and the treatment of some diseases are covered under the type of insurance of the patient.

This are some features that I think could be useful and I would like to help, maybe you have a devolpment of this.
Let me know if this features could be added to gnuhelp and if I could help.

Thanks