Re: [Health] upgradation problem

From: ronald munjoma
Subject: Re: [Health] upgradation problem
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2012 09:07:09 +0200

Hi Rameesa,

On 21 September 2012 04:41, ayisha rameesa <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi,
    Now I am using GNU Health version 1.6.2..I want to upgrade it into
1.6.3.But I cant.I'v followed your instructions in wikepedia for
upgradation.

Following the instructions on Wikiboks [1] which steps have you performed so far? What error messages are you getting? How did you install GNU Health 1.6.2 and how did you install the GNU Health 1.6.3 files (manual or pip)  method?

Once you provide more information we will be in a better position to assist?

[1] http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/GNU_Health/Upgrade

Regards and thanks
Ronald Munjoma

But it cant upgraded.What will do??Please help me....