Re: [Health] Nursing Rounding: The field "Registration Code" on "Patient

From: ronald munjoma
Subject: Re: [Health] Nursing Rounding: The field "Registration Code" on "Patient Rounding" is required.
Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2012 20:03:48 +0200

On 9 October 2012 19:59, ronald munjoma <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi Sebastián,

On 8 October 2012 22:46, ronald munjoma <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi Sebastián,

On 6 October 2012 21:08, Sebastián Marró <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi Ronald

2012/10/6 ronald munjoma <address@hidden>
Hi

I am testing the Nursing module and have created a user who belongs to the Health Nursing group, the user is linked to the Health Professional Nurse, when trying to save a new Nursing Round, I am getting:

The field "Registration Code" on "Patient Rounding" is required.

There is no Registration Code field on the Nursing Rounding form, what am I doing wrong?

Nothing, it was a bug with the Health Nursing Group. It is already fixed in [1]

I have tried to add a Nursing rounding, I now have the Registration Code field, and have picked my  patient from the Inpatients with record number INPAC002, filled in all the information. Saving the record is now giving "The filed "Code" on "Rounding-Procedure" is required"

Update: The error is only coming up when adding procedures, thus I can create and successfully save a rounding without procedures, the moment I add procedures the error pops out.

This might provide more information, sorry should have sent as part of my last email:

[Tue Oct 09 17:50:11 2012] ERROR:sql:Wrong SQL: INSERT INTO "gnuhealth_rounding_procedure" ("notes","name", create_uid, create_date) VALUES ( E'hjiop', 9, 13, '2012-10-09T17:50:11.600142'::timestamp) RETURNING id

Regards and thanks
Ronald Munjoma

Regards and thanks
Ronald Munjoma