[Health] Product listPrice and Cost Price

From: MOUTI, A. (MR.)
Subject: [Health] Product listPrice and Cost Price
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2012 16:20:31 +0200

Greetings everyone.

Well, I have hard time understating the concept behind Pricelist. At first, I assumed that pricelist was a way of categorizing the cost of a Product into different prices. Let say  I have a Product consultation(service).  If want to divide the price of Consultations into three  (Pricelist) let say

1.       Uninsured Patient Consultation Price (100% of cost Price)

2.       Patient Consultation Price  (10 % of Cost Price)

3.       Insurance Consultation Price (90 % of Cost Price)

Trying to implement this was impractical and thus when the confusion came in.

What is the difference between list price and cost price?

How do I implement the above scenario?

Thank you?

Alec Mouti