Re: [Health] Still Birth and Miscarriage as a pregnancy end result

From: Luis Falcon
Subject: Re: [Health] Still Birth and Miscarriage as a pregnancy end result
Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2013 17:03:15 +0000

Hi Ronald, Happy new year !!

On Wed, Jan 2, 2013 at 10:34 AM, ronald munjoma <address@hidden> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Compliments of the new season!!
>
> Going through the code [0] at lines 1.40, 1.41 and 1.42 I think we should
> also have Still Birth [1]  and Miscarriage [2] (which is some cases can be
> refereed to as Abortion) as a pregnancy end result.

We already have those features since 1.6.4 (pregnancy end result) .
The field won't be shown if it's the current pregnancy. The end result
of that pregnancy can be :
- Live birth
- Abortion
- Stillbirth
- Status Unknown (when we lost track of the mother during pregnancy).

Please let us know if you found it.

This functionality needs to be documented on the wiki.

Let me take this opportunity to let you all know that we're quite
close to finish the migration process to Tryton 2.6 !

Best,

--
Luis Falcon
GNU Health